Sunday 28 August 2016

The Book Parade - our pictures

I was Leonardo at the show.  It was fantastic.
I liked it. Everyone was dressed up. (Bentley)

I liked the book parade. (William).

I liked the parade. I was Optimus Prime. (Levi P)

I was Mrs Wishy Washy's chicken. (Elvin)

I was a frog at the book parade. It was good and
fantastic. At the book parade I saw a person wearing
nothing and I saw a person wearing a dinosaur 
onesie. (Hasan)

I liked the parade. I was Batman. (Salahadeen)

I liked the parade. I was Ninja Turtle. (Justin)

I was a fairy. I loved the parade. (Anna)

I was Elsa from Frozen. I was the Queen and
Zakir was the King. (Aliya)

I was dressed up. I was a princess. I loved the 
parade. Zakir was a king. (Simra)

I was a hulk in the parade. I liked the 
parade. (Liam)

I was a king and I had a crown. The crown was
white or silver that was like white. And we did it
at Assembly. I loved the book parade.
The School went around the cones. (Zakir)

I liked the parade. I was Pippy Long Stockings. 
(Helmi)

I was Little Red Riding Hood. I loved the
parade. (Kalana)
I was a princess. I loved the parade because
it was fun. (Maha)

I was a minion. I loved the parade.
(Levi M)

8 comments: